Christmas is just around the corner, and we all know that we are going to eat a lot of comfort food. So, now is the right time to take this 7 Day pre Christmas Healthy Food Challenge.
This is a great way of constructing your eating habits for the future too. It is very easy because there is no counting calories or macros and it is also inexpensive. Also with this plan, you will naturally lose weight because you are consuming healthy food, and you are eating less food and starchy carbs.
If you follow this plan, together with your regular exercise routine, I promise you will feel, and look, fabulous for your Holiday. This plan can also be incorporated with your intermittent fasting such as 16:8, where you fast for 16 hours and eat for 8 hours.
Challenge starts 16. December 2017 and finishes on 23. December 2017. However, if you would like you can start it tomorrow.
Here are just a few simple rules to follow.
- Choose one small plate and soup bowl and make it your “magic”plate and soup bowl. ONLY eat from them, and imagine that the food you are eating from this plate will make you healthy, slim and feeling fabulous. Visualisation and your imagination will give you a positive mind and it will help you on your fit and healthy journey.
- Eat 3-4 small meals per day using your “magic” plate. The food that you are allowed to eat in each meal is: vegetables, cottage cheese, any type of meat, fish, greek yogurt. You can have one tablespoon of nuts everyday too, if you wish with one of your meals.
- Eat starchy, complex carbs and fruits ONLY ONCE A DAY. These are for example: red potatoes, pea, green and yellow beans, potatoes, brown rice, black beans, chickpeas, pumpkin, whole meal pasta, tortillas and bread etc.
- One of your meals MUST BE a non cream vegetable soup (you can also have fish, shrimps or meat in the soup). Eat it from your special “magic” bowl 🙂 For example: broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, chicken or beef broth (no noodles), french onion soup etc. Do not make soup from any starchy carbs. Because, remember you eat these ONLY ONCE A DAY.
- Cut your sugar and alcohol completely. No alcohol. No sugar. Even in your coffee. You can use good quality such as stevia sweetener, other than that is not allowed. No diet soda, as these are very bad for your health.
- You are allowed to have 1 cheat meal on Saturday or Sunday, what ever you would like. 🙂
- You must drink at least 1 litre of water per day. This shouldn’t be a rule, this should be normal.
- Take pictures of your meals to stay accountable and share it in our Closed Facebook Group and instagram using hashtag: #XmasFoodChallenge2017 This way we are going to motivate each other. Before we start this Food Challenge take a picture of your “magic” plate and bowl and post it in our group when you finish reading this blog post.
If you are new to our blog, please make sure that you join our Facebook Community, because you don’t want to miss motivation from our Community members.
Here is an image of the rules that you can download on your phone, and have it with you all the time. I am sure you will love this plan and that you will feel great and lose weight.
You can eat like this forever, and once when you are happy with your weight loss, you can add 1-2 glasses of red wine a week and a small sweet treat.